Sunday 10 June 2012

MUA Haul


Recently I ordered some MUA goodies from Superdrug online that aren't available from my local Superdrug and I've finally got round to doing a little swatch review (as you'll be able see I've already gotten into these!).


Pic heavy so please read after the cut...
I'll start with the palettes. All MUA professional palettes cost only £4 (I know right?!). They've even recently released a dupe of Urban Decay's Naked palette (Right after my order - nooooooo).
The two I purchased are 'Heaven and Earth' and 'Poptastic.

Firstly I'll say they are very good quality eyeshadows! Unbelievably good for £4! That's 33p per eyeshadow! 
MUA Professional Eyshadow Palette - Poptastic £4
Top Row 
Bottom Row

MUA Professional Eyeshadow Palette - Heaven and Earth £4
Top Row
Bottom Row

I definitely am loving Heaven and Earth and I'm not really a eyeshadow girl! The fourth shadow in on the top row is my favorite followed by the very last shadow on the bottom row. Amazing pigmentation, I cannot recommend these enough! 

Lip Boom - Doin Good & It's a Situation

Next is the Lip Booms (£3) - the reason I ordered. These are double ended - lipstick on one end and lip gloss or 'highlighter' on the other. I have around 6 of the normal MUA line lipsticks (£1) and I like them, especially shade 1, but I'd heard so much about these I had to try them.

The colours I got are 'Doin Good' (a rose pink) and 'It's a Situation' (dark purple). These are AMAZING. I'm not crazy on the highlighter end plainly because they are what give your lips 'boom' or make them bigger and my lips are already sizable so lipstick can look a little much on me. They have a lush vanilla scent (like Xen Tan) and the lipsticks are matte yet not drying! As you can see I'm really loving 'Doin Good' it's a perfect natural-ish colour on me. I've not been out and about much but when I am 'It's a Situation' will be getting some serious love! I actually prefer these matte lipsticks to my Chanel Velvet Allure ones (which is upsetting considering price differences!). They are 2 for £4 right now on the website and Superdrug so I may pick up some more!






The final item is MUA's Mosaic Blush in English Rose. This is a very, very light pink, I use it on top of blushes to make them shimmery, so I would only recommend this to pale girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...