Tuesday 19 June 2012

Glossybox June 2012


I received my Glossybox for June 2012 yayy! I love getting my Glossybox, full of items I may not have tried otherwise as my city isn't exactly full of shops with a range of beauty brands.
I imagine most people have heard about at least one beauty boxes but Glossybox is the only one I am subscribed to. Glossybox costs £10 plus £2.95 p&p.
This month is supposed to be geared towards summer style including minitures that are easy to take with you on your travels.

This month I got:
Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick
This is a starter kit that contains 6 sample shades. The Dermablend foundation supposedly has a higher coverage than a normal foundation and is primarily geared towards people with issues like dark circles, blemishes and irregular pigmentation. I'm quite looking forward to trying this as come summer time my freckles multiply and on my left cheek they join to close and look like a dirty mark on my face! The samples come in a plastic tray sealed with foil just like tablets. Full size(12g) costs £19 so this sample (6g) is technically worth £9.50!

Glossybox says 'Vichy's expert camouflage foundation stick for minor to severe skin flaws.'

Caudalie Eaux Fraiches (pink one):
Smells divine! A lot of people dislike the small testers of perfume that come in Glossybox which is understandable but this is a fifth of the full size which isn't all that bad. Lovely! It's a fresh scent, not really floral or oriental which are my normal perfume favs but I can see myself using this a lot! Full size costs £26 so this sample is worth £5.20.

Glossybox says 'Refresh your senses with these invigorating and energising fragrances.'

BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer:
Surprisingly I don't own any loose or mineral bronzers even though I'm a bronze addict. I could do with this being a couple shades darker and I'm about a NW25. It's also shimmery which I know people won't be crazy about but I'm still pleased with this product. Full size (4g) costs £8 so this sample (1g) is worth £2.

Glossybox says 'Multi-purpose pure-mineral bronzer. Add a touch of summer warmth to your face.'

MeMeMe Nail Gloss in Sensuous:
MeMeMe nail polishes are something I've never tried so this is a nice item. The shade is 'Sensuous' and is a peach toned nude without any shimmer or glitter. Full size (12ml) £4.50 so this sample is worth nearly £1.90.

Glossybox says 'A 5ml high shine Nail Gloss in this season's key catwalk peach shade.'

Glossybox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush:
Currently I am going through a make up brush kit and this one seems nice. I use synthetic brushes normally but I'm willing to try out this goats hair one. It's very soft and the handle is a medium length. RRP £15.

GlossyBox says 'This classic series natural goat hair blush brush gives a super soft make-up application'.

Isn't the most exciting box I've had but I'm still really happy with it! Total box worth: £33.60


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...