Sunday 10 June 2012

A little wish list....

A few of the things I am lusting over....


Topshop make-up bag £15
I fancy a new make-up bag and this one is beaut! Still loving my £3 Primark one but after seeing this I keep thinking about it ... the pale colour puts me off slightly though!
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream £18.50
I've wanted this for along time but two things - first, the price. Two of my favorites are cheaper - Hand Food by Soap and Glory costs only £5 and Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Cream around £10. And secondly, I have never ending supply of hand cream so it would be pretty frivolous for me to purchase this. One day though :(!

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe Weekly Self-Tan with Scent Secure £29.70
This will be the next fake tan I purchase! As soon as I run out of my Famous Dave's Moisture Tan (which I've grown to adore!). I own Xen-Tan in dark but the sound of Ultra-Dark excites me!

Urban Decay All Nighter XL make-up setting spray £23
I've never owned a setting spray but I feel like I would benefit from this product during work? I'm unsure, is it worth the money?

N x


1 comment:

  1. If you wanted to try a cheap setting spray, I've found that the ELF setting spray works fine! I haven't tried the Urban Decay all nighter spray, so I can't compare them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...