Wednesday 18 July 2012

Nail Polish Haul


Again apologies for the image quality, taken with my phone!

I popped into Superdrug to buy Barry M Nail Paint in Yellow but they didn't have it so somehow I ended up with all these! 
First is the Miss Sporty ones. These all cost £1.99. There is a coral and a bright peach, Miss Sporty don't have the names on the bottles for some reason! And a top coat called Glossy Tech. I don't like Glossy Tech, I've found it causes shrinkage but I love the other two. The Coral/Red is a good dupe for Revlon's One Perfect Coral.

Next is the two Max Factor polishes. These cost £3.99. 



This is a really nice green called Cactus Green. It's totally different to any polishes I own so I had to buy it. It looks amazing with a matte topcoat! 



Next is Fantasy Fire a holographic type purple polish and to be honest this one is quite a disappointment. I bought it because it looks amazing in the bottle but when it's on the nail it's a very sheer purple wit gold shimmer, gutted! 

Thanks for reading! N x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...